Terms of cooperation
Being the largest conference of that kind in Central and Eastern Europe, Economic Forum, year after year, brings together more than 1800 guests from 60 countries from Europe, Central Asia and USA. , including presidents, prime ministers, representatives of parliaments, EU institutions, heads of central banks, stock exchanges and government agencies. The significance of the Economic Forum is reinforced by media coverage throughout Europe and well beyond it. This is thanks to efforts of more than 500 journalists attending the Krynica every year.
Why is it worth to become a Partner of the Economic Forum:
- rising the position of your company,
- reaching decision makers with your services,
- strengthening relations with key partners and competition,
- first-hand information about market changes,
- influence on discussion development in most important for you business issues.
Your advertisement will be visible thanks to various communiaction channels:
- banners and roll-ups in the Conference venue,
- publications distributed among the Conference participants,
- Economic Forum’s websites,
- mailing prior to the Conference,
- multimedia presentations,
- press releases,
- press conferences.
Our offer provides you with the most effective methods of reaching Economic Forum’s guests and actively shapening the discussion on crucial for your business issues.
In order to receive more information, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or phone +48 22 583 11 00.
Our team of professional and friendly consultants Romains at your disposal to provide you with the largest amount possible of benefits, deriving from the participation in our conferences.
We also may prepare your personal, tailor-made partner package, along with flexibility in responding to your individual needs. We are open to ideas and vision of your presence during our events.
Foundation Institute for Eastern Studies
Solec Str. 85, 00-382 Warsaw, Poland
Phone +48 22 583 1100
fax +48 22 583 1150