During 25 years of activity, the Economic Forum, called “Eastern Davos”, has become major economic event in the region and renowned platform of discussion on wide array of issues such as economy, politics, international security and society. The agenda of the 26th Economic Forum will consist of more than 150 debates, divided into 12 topical blocks, such as macroeconomics, business and management, fuels and energy, new economy, international policy and security, state and reforms, the EU and its neighbours, regions, society, education and culture.
Being the largest conference of that kind in Central and Eastern Europe, Economic Forum, year after year, brings together more than 2500 guests from 60 countries from Europe, Central Asia and USA., including presidents, prime ministers, representatives of parliaments, EU institutions, heads of central banks, stock exchanges and government agencies. The significance of the Economic Forum is reinforced by media coverage throughout Europe and well beyond it. This is thanks to efforts of more than 500 journalists attending the Krynica every year.
To our Partners we ensure:
- granting a status of a Media Partner of 26th Economic Forum,
- publishing information that Partner is a Media Partner of the 26th Economic Forum at www.forum-ekonomiczne.pl website,
- publishing Partner’s logo in conference kits(programme + list of attendants) and post-conference publications,
- Partner’s linked logo at www.forum-ekonomiczne.pl,
- publishing Partner’s logo on the Partners’ boards in main Forum buildings,
- granting accreditation as well as ensure suitable working conditions for Partner’s journalists,
- placing copies of Partner’s magazine in chosen locations during the Forum,
- possibility of organizing a discussion panel.
Other services depend on special assignments with our Partners. Terms of the partnership agreement can depend on your expectations. For more information please feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org