III Innovations Forum (2012)
Rzeszów 30-31 May 2012,
For the third time in Rzeszow, Poland, the Innovations Forum will take place. The Forum is the annual conference which undoubtedly has become the important event for entrepreneurs, parliament members, government representatives and representatives of local authorities from Poland and Central and Eastern Europe, the platform for the debate regarding the innovative solutions, processes and technologies.
Talking about Innovations we bare in mind the wide range of activities of scientific, technical, organizational, financial and commercial nature, which aim is the development and implementation of new or significantly improved products and processes, which guarantee the higher profits and the increase of competitiveness.
Therefore the philosophy of particular companies, as well as whole economic systems is characterized by the striving for the greatest innovation. I that striving to the highest possible progress we must be aware of number of factors which might have negative impact on the market not only in the micro scale of particular industries but while talking about global state economy as well.
During this year’s Forum the issues connected with innovative solutions in various branches (eg. telecom, energy, medicine), in science and management will be raised. We will be talking about the cooperation between science and business, about claster policy and its impact on the competitiveness growth of particular companies and the state economy as a whole.
2nd Innovations Forum, 24-25.05.2011
Discussion Panels and Thematic Blocks of the IIIrd Innovations Forum:
- One claster – a lot of common interests – who are they to serve? (Block)
- Innovations – Fashion or Necessity? Science for the Innovative Economy
- Smart Provider of Smart Recipient? Who is the main beneficent of the innovative solutions?
- Atom, Coal, Oil, Gas, Sun and Wind – where are we going to?
- Constructions of the Last Mile – Internet for Everyone – Plans versus possibilities (Block)
- Innovations in Medicine
- Innovative Approach to Management – Case Study / Innovations Report Presentation
- Lecture by Special Guest
VENUE of the III Innovations Forum
Hilton Garden Inn Rzeszów
ul. Kopisto 1
35-315 Rzeszow, Poland