9th Europe – Ukraine Forum
Łodz, 24th-26th January 2016
Reform and Modernisation Strategy – A Breakthrough in the Making?
- The Europe-Ukraine Forum is one of the key events organised by the Institute for Eastern Studies.
- The debates of the Europe-Ukraine Forum 2016 will concentrate on key issues of Ukraine’s modernisation and development, regional cooperation, as well as foreign policy.
- Like in the previous years, the Europe-Ukraine Forum will be a meeting place for politicians, businessmen, regional officials, NGOs and think-tanks from Ukraine and other countries.
- 3 days of debates and meetings
- Report presentation
- Plenary sessions: key decision-makers will talk about economic and political cooperation between Ukraine and the European Union under the new circumstances.
- 30 discussion panels addressing a wide range of economic, social and political issues
- 10 regional and sectoral presentations
- 2 networking banquets
Europe-Ukraine Forum – nearly 500 participants from Ukraine, EU, Russia, neighbouring states and the USA, including government members, politicians, businessmen, regional officials, representatives of international organizations and think-tanks. Meetings with the key figures of the European Commission and the European Parlament, government remburs, parliamentarians, representatives of international organizations, diplomats and managers of the most important firms and experts.
Andel’s Hotel Łódź****, ul. Ogrodowa 17, 91-065 Łodz