3rd Europe-Russia Forum (2007)
Vienna April 23-24, 2007
Global security and stability, as well as economic prosperity, cannot be safeguarded by a single political player. Even the greatest empires and countries must search for partners to solve difficult and complex problems, sharing values and reaching compromise.
The Third Europe-Russia Forum 2007 aims to create the best conditions for an open and challenging dialogue between the European Union and Russia, on the premises that no new wall should be created and that the cooperation should be based on the commitment to common welfare and prosperity. The co-organizer of the Forum is The European Forum Alpbach.
Programme (download pdf)
• Europe-Russia-USA-Prospects for Cooperation
• What is the Future of the New Partnership and Co-operation Agreement?
• European Values and Russian Society
• Russia-EU: Policies in the Southern Caucasus
• USA-EU-Russia: Areas of Cooperation and Confrontation
• Russian foreign policy towards the countries of the former Soviet Union
• Russian Capital Investments in the EU
• Russian Energy Sector and the Needs of Natural Resources in Europe
Debate: "Europe-Russia: Prospects for Cooperation"
Launch of the special publication: Russia 2006. Report on Transformation prepared by experts and edited by Konstantin Simonov. This is the fourth edition of the Report published by the Economic Forum and the Eastern Institute.
Download Report 2006 (pdf 1,16MB)
Accomodation / Debates
Austria Trend Parkhotel Schönbrunn
Hietzinger Hauptstrasse 10-20