21st Economic Forum in Krynica
All conference attendees are required to register online at: www.forum-ekonomiczne.pl
Registration consists of two stages.
- Fill out and submit online registration form
Upon the completion of the First stage of the registration you will receive an automatic reply with anaccess CODE in the form of the link (token). Please click on the link to proceed with the Second stage of the registration.
- Attach your photo sized 200×280 pixels. It will be placed on a conference badge and used in the list of participants
- Provide short background information about yourself (up to 300 characters)
- Accept appropriate payments if requested
- Check, accept and submit all data
! Please note:
- Registration is completed only upon completion of the second stage of the registration.
- The organizer will book the accommodation only for the registered participants.
2. CODED WEBSITE INFORMATION SERVICE
Registered participants (those who completed the second stage of the registration) are strongly encouraged to follow the information given at the Coded Website.
Please, use your personal code to enter the website information service and:
- check your accommodation online,
- book transport from/to Kraków/Krynica online,
- check the profiles of all Economic Forum guests online,
- check the updated program of the Forum and the programme of the accompanying events online,
- sign up for the recreational events online.
You can login to the coded website through the Economic Forum main page:
You will be asked to enter your login and password. In case you have lost it – please inform us and the password will be resend to you.
3. HOW TO GET TO KRYNICA?
7th September: the organizer offers the following transport services:
- Transfer by buses and minibuses from: Kraków-Balice Airport and Kraków Główny railway station to Krynica. The timetable as well as transport reservation will be available through the Coded Website Information Service.
- The journey from Kraków to Krynica takes about 3 hours.
Transport can be booked by 2nd September at the latest.
! Please note: regretably we may not be in a position to guarantee transfer to the participants who do not provide us with their travel details by 2nd September.
8th September: The organizer does not provide shuttle bus transfers. Each participant arriving on this day will be met at the airport or at the railway station and provided with an individual transfer to Krynica upon submitting a transport booking form.
- Helicopter: It is possible to hire (at your own cost) a helicopter from Kraków-Balice airport
- Private car: It is possible to rent a car (at your own cost). Detailed information is available at:http://www.krakowairport.pl/en/21/46/38/Rent-a-car
Transport service meeting points: How to find us?
- Kraków-Balice Airport: On 7th and 8th September, the transport information stand will be set at the Kraków-Balice airport, in arrival halls of both the domestic and the international terminal. It can be recognized by the Economic Forum logo – blue apple with a green leaf overneath. The staff will assist you to the bus.
- Kraków Główny railway station: the meeting point will be located on platform no. 5. The staff members will be holding boards with the Economic Forum logo.
8th, 9th 10th September: The organizer offers the following transport services:
- Transfer by buses and minibuses: Krynica-Kraków Balice Airport. The busses depart according to the timetable available in the Transport Booking Form.
- Meeting point: Krynica, Main Reception
! Please note - Participants, who booked departures early in the morning (02.00, 03.00 or 04.00 am), will be picked up directly from their hotels.
Forum BUS – transport service within Krynica
Participants accommodated out of the Krynica Centre and in Muszyna may use free of charge transport service – Forum BUS. The buses will circulate from 8th to 10th September on the appointed routes. For more information, please follow the Coded Website Information Service.
- Upon the completion of the second stage of the registration the participants of the Economic Forum are eligible to use the accommodation provided by the organizer.
- The participants are accommodated in the hotels of varying standards in Krynica Zdroj and Muszyna (8 km from Krynica). Regardless the quality of the accommodation, the guests are accommodated one person per room.
- 1 regular booking = 3 nights + breakfast and dinner
- Check in: 2pm on 7th September
- Check out: 12am
- extension of stay: additional cost to be covered individually, requires direct reservation. Only written cancellation will be accepted. Otherwise the participant is obliged to cover the costs of the accommodation.
- Accompanying persons: A participant are welcome to come to the conference with a spouse, assistant or driver.
The bookings for the accompanying people are made at the additional costs:
1 additional booking = 3 nights + 2 meals per day
The order of the applications is taken into account. Confirmation and details is sent by the organizer through email. The information is also available at the coded website.
! Please note: Due to limited number of available hotel rooms in Krynica, please register at your earliest convenience.
5. PERSONAL CONFERENCE BADGE – your electronic conference pass
- The Forum Guests using our accommodation service will receive the conference badges at the hotel reception desk.
- The Congress Centre is subject to security services monitoring.
- The personal conference badge shall be worn during the Forum events at all times, as the lack of it will prevent access to seminar rooms as well as participation in the accompanying events.
- The Forum Guests as well as their accompanying persons may attend special events such as banquettes, concerts. Admission to some of the accompanying events, organized by the Forum partners is possible only by personal invitation.
! Please note: Participants, who do not use our accommodation service, should pick up the conference badges at the Main Reception.
6. CONGRESS CENTRE
All Forum events (plenary sessions, panel discussions, meetings, presentations, banquettes) are held in various rooms and halls of the buildings along the Krynica Promenade.
Please, check the Forum Programme for the map and specific venue location.
The Congress Centre Area is closed for motor traffic. See -> Forum BUS
The Main Reception deals with all logistics issues
Opening hours: 24-hour service.
The working languages of the Economic Forum are English, Russian and Polish. participants will be provided with simultaneous translation (headsets) during all sessions and discussion panels.
International and Polish Press
The most recent editions of "Rzeczpospolita" daily will be distributed at various spots of the Congress Centre. International press will be available at the Forum Café.
Intranet stands located at the Congress Centre foster access to the Forum's intranet service. The service provides up-to-the-minute information on alterations to the Forum as well as organizational information.
- The Internet Cafe, available for all the Forum Guests is located at the Pijalnia Główna, opened from 8:00 to 20:00 except for the duration of the plenary sessions.
- The entire area of the Congress Centre is covered with Wi-Fi network supporting wireless Internet access for the guests having their personal computers.
- For more details, please visit our Information Service at the Coded Website.
Each attendant will receive a conference bag comprising:
- Program of the Forum, List of Participants, Program of recreational and cultural events
- Additional advertising materials
The Guests using accommodation service provided by the organizer will receive the
conference bags at the hotel reception desk. Other guests pick up the conference materials at the Main Reception of the Economic Forum.
EF Programme consists of detailed information on all seminars and EF participants.
The Program is submitted for printing a few days prior to the Forum, the "last minute" changes (venue, time, participants) will be published on the website (intranet – available at the area of the Congress Centre).
Program of cultural events
Each year we offer the Forum participants a broad programme of cultural events.
We encourage our guests to check the details on the coded website.
Program of recreational events
While staying in Krynica, it is worth taking some time to admire picturesque landscapes of Beskid Sądecki Mountains. We strongly encourage our guests to attend our recreational events we have prepared for you: trips to the Beskid peaks, raft sailing along the valley of the Poprad River, quads race on beautiful mountain routes and numerous relaxing treatments.